Bista Eder is a charming hotel amidst beautiful surroundings.Located in Hondarribia just minutes from the beach and the village, you will find a cosy and homely atmosphere.
Its magnificent rooms and splendid garden will allow you to spend a few days of rest and peacefulness.
You will be able to do different outdoor activities in the vicinity, such as going to the beach, golf, horseback riding, hiking, surfing, diving or mountain biking.
You will also enjoy cultural activities like visiting museums, enjoying both the San Sebastian film festival and the Hondarribia jazz festival, wandering through the medieval walled city or the fishing district and its colourful fishermen’s houses and, all the more, tasting winner pintxos (tapas) at the best national culinary awards.
• Six gorgeous double rooms with ensuite (private bathroom), four of them with an extra bed.
• Three common areas to relax, read, talk or eat as a family.
• A fully equipped kitchen to share (also known as ‘txoko’).
• A splendid garden with superb views.
• A covered space to repair or park your bikes.
• A quiet and peaceful environment.
• We speak English, French, Spanish, Basque and Dutch